Meet Brad Nolan
Click here to check out my video profile!
Since entering the home financing industry in 2010, I have based my mortgage practice on a commitment to excellent customer service, consistency, and integrity. I believe the home buying process should be one of the most exciting times in my customers' lives. Serving the greater Twin Cities area, I can assist with your new home purchase or a refinance. Whether you’re a first time home buyer, experienced investor, or looking for a second home, I am your go-to loan officer.
The best part of my job is seeing smiles all around the closing table when new homeowners are handed their keys. Call me today for more information!
Click here to write a review or see what other clients have said!
Our process is smooth and simple from start to finish:
- Talk with me. I will work with you to help you determine your financing options and answer all your questions.
- Apply Online. Complete your mortgage application at your convenience through our online application.
- Work together through final approval. From the time your application is received, I work with you to ensure you move through the process checkpoints to final approval.
- Closing on your loan. Prior to loan closing, I will review the Closing Disclosure, funds needed and documentation to bring to close with you. On closing day the final documents are signed at the title company and you receive the keys to your new home!
Home Financing Calculators
- Should I refinance?
- How much will my fixed rate mortgage payment be?
- How much will my adjustable rate mortgage payments be?
- How much will my payments be for a balloon mortgage?
- Should I rent or buy?
- Which mortgage is better for me?
- How much will I save by increasing my mortgage payment?
- How much mortgage might I qualify for?
- How much home can I afford?
- Should I consolidate my loans?
I've known Brad for years and really enjoy working with him. He's helped me with multiple projects and doesn't hesitate to get detailed information anytime I ask, even if I am just trying to get a feel on the market in that moment. I recommend him highly, he's the only loan officer I plan to work with.
Brad was so great when I decided to switch to Bell Mortgage last minute for my mortgage needs. He assured me that he could get the loan closed by my closing date and he did it! He is and was always there to answer any questions I have - great service!
Brad is an exceptional loan officer who has helped a number of my clients buy homes. He is patient, smart, personable, and goes the extra mile. He's very easy to work with and knows how to handle the complexities of financing! I love working with him, and so do my clients!
Realtor, Dunn Realty
Brad is a good person to know. We grew up a block from each other in Saint Paul. I am so glad he took time from his larger accounts to help me out for a VA loan. Thanks, Brad.
Brad is a great asset to the Twin Cities Real Estate community:
Real estate savvy
Realtor, Coldwell Banker